It’s not always easy to find the perfect photo for…
Black and White Portrait Photography Tips
Searching for black and white portrait photography tips? Tips that actually work? You’re in the right place.
A good black and white treatment removes unnecessary information from an image, helping you to accentuate specific elements without the distractions colour can provide. Portrait photography is a genre where black and white images can really shine.
Here are some things to keep in mind when getting started;
1. Know Your Settings
2. Find The (Right) Light (For You)
3. Look for contrast
4. The eyes are more important than ever
5. Capture emotion and expression
6. Watch out for Striking Elements
7. Learn how to process your portrait in Lightroom
When you’re done, why not turn your beautiful images into quality Canvas Prints. Visit www.thecanvasartfactory.co.nz to find out how.